Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Something truly special ....

Photos in this post are courtesy of Rachel Spies Photography. To see more of her work follow her on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rachelspiesphotography

When miss E began highland ... I never ever suspected she would get so many opportunities to dance. It truly has been wonderful for her.

But out of all the competitions , displays, and events ... this is my favourite of all, and will be a precious memory forever.

Miss E, along with her teacher and another girl from her dance class were invited to dance down the aisle before a beautiful bride entered on her wedding day.

It was a day I will never forget. They danced down the aisle (and finished at the front) in a modified version of the lilt.

The little girls took their task so seriously and made a beautiful first impression for the wedding guests.

 I think this photo of their teacher piping the bride from the car is one of my favourites.
All day they had taken this special occasion in their stride. I was truly thinking they did not get the honour that it was.

That is, until I saw the above photo, where the curiosity of two little girls was captured as they waited for that first peak of the bride.


The bride wore dress stewart tartan heels under her gown. The groom a matching vest.
It was such a joyous day. I am so pleased that E could be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment